My Family

My Family

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

First Timer...


I have never been that great at keeping a blog! I have one on myspace, but rarely put anything on it. So this is new to me! Things here are kinda crazy! Korry will be leaving for about 8-10 days in March to go on a TDY, over our anniversary, fun fun! So we found this out and then he will then leave in May for 6 months to Florida! So with this said, it should be an interesting summer! Kiley and Brendan are growing like weeds! Kiley is almost 4 1/2 and Brendan will be 20 months at the end of the month! So things are crazy with a toddler and pre-schooler around here! They are both in Gymnastics and LOVE it! I think we all needed this little break from everything and get a little bit of excercise without having to freeze! Although it is getting warmer, it was in the 40's today! And for us it's like a heatwave, lol. Anyway, that is all for now, but I hope everyone has a Great week! TTYL! :o)

No comments: