My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 6, 2008

It Was So MUch Fun!!!

So this weekend has been kinda crazy! So yesterday after waking up from their naps, Kiley & Brendan were sick! Actually none of us felt very well! I had a Headache that I could not shake that had made me sick to my stomach and my throat was killing me from drainage and Korry pretty much the same thing, but not as bad. So anyway, it was a LONG night of kids waking up, crying and coughing! So needless to say we were hoping that the soccer game we were supposed to coach today was canceled...BUT it wasn’t, so we waited it ou and Korry was going to go coach and the rest of us were going to stay home. But Kiley said she felt fine and so we all went and Brendan and I stayed under a blanket and Korry coached and Kiley did such a Good job!!! It was SO MUCH FUN!!! It was utter Chaos, but in a 4 year old adorable kinda way! They all had a Blast and Korry got complimented on his soccer coaching skills! I was impressed how well he handled 6 girls AND all their parents! SO anyway, Here are some pictures of Kiley’s first official Soccer game and Korry’s first Coaching job as a daddy!!! Hope everyone is doing ok, we are still trying to get better and the weather isn’t helping, so PLEASE continue to send warm prayers and thoughts our way! LOVE YOU!!! :o)


1 comment:

Staci said...

She looks so cute in all of her soccer gear. I wish we could have been at the game. Hopefully next time. Hope you guys all get feeling better and enjoy your day!