My Family

My Family

Monday, April 14, 2008

Today Was...


BEAUTIFUL!!! OMGoodness! The weather was in the High 70's and there was not much wind and it was just gorgeous!!! We were all in our shorts and sandals, it was awesome!!! Kiley had a soccer game and it was SO beautiful and no wind, so they had so much fun! We got to work in the yard and get it ready for summer!!! It was SO refreshing to have a productive day like that!!!! It was one of the Best Days in a LONG time!!! I REALLY needed a nice day!!! I MEAN REALLY REALLY!!! I have never had SO much fun working in the yard before! I put down fertilizer in the front and back yard and filled in some holes our lovely dog has been digging. We also got to plant some grass and cleaned up all our leaves around our fence and all around our house! So it was SUCH a Productive day!!! And I have a Secret...I can totally put this on here because Korry NEVER reads my blog! I went to the BX (base shopping center) today and bought our swing we wanted to get for our anniversary! I was SO excited! They only had ONE left!!! And they are going to deliver it Tuesday morning ASSEMBLED!!! Because that was the only one left!!! So this is perfect because Korry will be leaving Wednesday morning, so it will be fun to sit out on Tuesday night, as long as the weather is ok, and grill and have some fun outside! So YAY! I am So excited to get it!!! It's so nice and I cleaned off the porch today, so it's all ready!!! So Anyway, I am sure this has been Very exciting to read, lol! But I had to tell you about our Beautiful day here in Montana!!! Anyway, hope everyone has a GREAT week and we will hopefully talk to you all soon! Love & Miss You All! At least those of you who aren't here, ! Have a Great Day!!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Are you missing that beautiful weather as much as I am? I'm bummed that it isn't warm enough for you to fully enjoy your new swing (which is very nice by the way). And good job with the yard work. I wish I had as much ambition to do yardwork as you do!