My Family

My Family

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Scrapbooking...

SO I am leaving tomorrow for a weekend scrapbooking retreat. I swear, I am SO excited! I try to scrapbook once a week and still get NOTHING done! I am SO excited to have almost 3 WHOLE days to work on things and "hopefully" get caught up on Kiley & Brendan's scrapbooks. We shall see. I am sure all of you who don't do this kind of thing are like..."what the crap are you going to do ALL weekend long"...and the answer to that is EVERYTHING I can!!! LOL! The only down side to this is I am going to miss Kiley and Brendan SO much! This is the first time I have spent the night away from them since Kiley was born, other than 2 nights when Brendan was born...but I am nervous, but Extremely confident in Korry, so I think this has a bright side too, I think he will see a "TINY" bit of what I do all day long. SO we shall see what my house looks like when I return. I told him he had to take pictures of Kiley on Sunday morning...I am excited to see what in the world he will do with her hair, lol! I think he will do great though! He is excited. He wants to take them to the movies and to fly his airplane, we shall see how overwhelming the movie is...lol...stay tuned for updates next week. Anyway, I hope you all have a Great weekend and I hope to hear from you all soon! :o)

1 comment:

Sarah D. said...

kudos to you for even trying to catch up! scrapbooking is a skill I do not possess but I sure wish I did!