My Family

My Family

Sunday, September 21, 2008

So we went to our first military ball this last weekend and it was SO much fun! I mean a "little" cheesy, like the grown-up prom or something, but it was a good time. The food was good and the company was fun too, the speaker was a waste of time! But the VERY fun part was the getting ready part, getting all dressed up, going on a grown up date with my husband that was LONG over-due AND we got to Dance!!! YAY! But going back to the getting ready part...I got to sit around that morning, take a shower and go to a salon and get my hair and make-up done and then just come home and get my dress on and GO! It was a lot of over-due pampering and a lot of needed fun! So anyway, I am glad we got to go! I think it will definetly be a yearly thing! So anyway, I hope you all had a Great weekend and I hope to hear from you all Very soon! Love and Miss you all who are not here in the Great Falls!!! TTYL!
**MUAH**


2 comments:

Sarah D. said...

You look beautiful! Hair and makeup looks great so glad you got to have it done. Love your dress too!

Amanda and Justin Dreyer said...

Looks like fun. You look so beautiful! I'm glad you guys got to have a date night. We don't even have kids yet and have a hard time making time to go out together!