My Family

My Family

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Family is Growing by 2 Feet...



Yes it is true. We are adding another addition to our little family! I am 10 weeks pregnant! We are super excited! It has BY FAR been the hardest, most nauseating pregnancy this far, but hopefully as the "wonderful" first trimester ends, so will the nausea! Kiley and Brendan are both THRILLED and they got to see the baby during the ultrasound and they kept saying, "The Baby is on TV"! So that was Super Cute!! Anyway, I hope you all will keep all of us and this growing baby in your prayers, it would be Much appreciated! I hope you all have a Great week! :o)


pregnancy

2 comments:

Sarah D. said...

Hurray! Congratulations you guys. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!

Amanda and Justin Dreyer said...

Congrats! My mom and I were just talking Monday and wondering if you guys would be having any more kiddos. I guess we just knew. We'll definately be praying for you guys!