My Family

My Family

Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Funny Little Boy...

Ok, so last night we were trying to figure out what to do, so we drove around, took a movie back and ended up at Old Navy. They were having a big sale on their newborn clothes, so we went and looked around. Anyway, as we are leaving Brendan tells us he has to go to the bathroom. We're already all in the car and driving away, so I ask him if he can hold it until we get home. He tells me he can, but lets hurry, lol! So we are going home and we get to the gate to get on base. We are sitting there and they are taking a while. So we get up there and they are looking over our ID's "Throughly" and Brendan yells from the backseat, "Tell him I have to go Potty". LOL...It was HILARIOUS! The gate guard heard him and everyone just starts dying laughing. It was Really funny! So anyway, this was a random post and story, but I thought it was funny enough to share. Oh, and by the way he made it home and got some choc. kisses for it! YAY BRENDAN! I hope everyone has a Great Friday and weekend! :o)

2 comments:

Janiel said...

That's hilarious! I love how honest kids can be.

Angie said...

That's really cute! I love your blog. It's so cheerful and cute!