My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A little Overwhelmed...

So, we found out last week that Korry will be deploying this summer for 6 months and we're not sure how much training he will have, but it will probably add up to about 7 months. This information alone would have been enough for me, but in the last 2 weeks there have been many new "discoveries" I guess you can call it. We found out our little guy will be coming earlier than we thought. He is bigger than they thought he would be and we're having an ultrasound on the 14th to decide how soon we should induce and how big he will be. So anyway, it may not sound like a lot, but when you think you have so much time, when someone takes away some of that time, it gets kinda crazy! So anyway, we also found out that before Korry leaves he has to turn in his choices on where we want to move next year when he gets back from his deployment. Quite a few of our top choices are not available to us right now and the ones available are not my first choices for various resons...so anyway, I am getting frustrated with all these things we have to do and now we have minimal time to do them in since we are apparently having this baby early and then soon there after Korry will be leaving for his deployment. So this is a lot of information to digest and then figure out what to do with it all.
So this has not been the best week for me. If I only think about these things separetely, it isn't so bad and I don't really have a hard time, but when I think about the big picture of all the changes coming...Having a newborn, Korry leaving, Kiley starting school and making plans to move somewhere new and have choices to make in this area...this is SO SO SO Overwhelming to me!!! So I am trying very hard to take these one at a time, but as most of you know...this is not the easiest task to take on.
So anyway, I am sorry this all got dumped on here, but I am a little taken back and I guess this is kinda an outlet! So please just keep us and my sanity in your prayers, I could really use them! I hope everyone is having a good weekend and I will talk to you all soon! :o)

4 comments:

Hale House said...

come to colorado! There... one of your problems solved!! :) Aren't I helpful??

KIM said...

Hey Girl.......that is some rambling going on there! Lloyd told me about the deployment......I know scary with 3 kids. Take care friends here will take care of you! There are a lot of deployed guys on this base and there is great support! Remember I will help you out with anything you may need. I am making a hockey quilt.......I wonder who for?

Staci said...

Forget Kamee! Come to LA LOL! I'm sorry that Korry is deploying. That is a lot to deal with right now. I hope things start looking up. I'm sure it will all work out...especially if you move to California :)

Allen and Bonnie Miller said...

I am sorry it is all happening at once. You know that if you need me to do anything I will in a heartbeat and I can't wait for our trip today! I love you!