My Family

My Family

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day by Day...

I have been wondering why somedays are good and somedays are bad, even when somedays are practically identical, but somehow one is bad and the other is not...This boggles my mind. How much does emotion and overall mind control make or break your day? THis sounds so strange, but I have been thinking about this, probably too much, lol. I know that my days are more stressful and not as tolerable when Korry is gone because I am just overall more stressed, more tired and Definitely more emotional, but when the circumstances are the same and the days go pretty much the same, why is one "Bad" and another "good"...LOL...Im sorry this is my thought process this morning...My mind has officially turned to mush, lol! I am going to try to WILL my days to be good! I want so bad to not be stressed and not be worried or overall emotional...I know I will more than likely fail at this task...LOL...this is NOT good mind control already!!! Anyway, this is the goal! POSITIVE THINKING!!! :o) Wish me luck on this journey! ;o) This is gonna take a lot of prayer in my end!!! ;o)

2 comments:

Brooke Shands said...

I'm praying for you!!! I hope your days get better! Here if you need anything!

Melissa Glade said...

Frame of mind is so strong but it's also the hardest to control I think. How do you turn off stress and worry? I still haven't figured that one out. Call anytime you're having a "bad" day! Love you bunches!