My Family

My Family

Sunday, June 19, 2011

One Month Down...

Yes it has ONLY "Officially" been a month since Korry's feet landed in Afghanistan and it KILLS me that that's it!!! He was gone a while before that for training, but that doesn't count! :o( It feels like it has been forever! But for the sake of trying to stay positive ONE month down a little over 5 to go! I refuse to do a countdown for days, because at this point that's just depressing!!!

But the kids have been out of school for about 2-3 weeks and things have been INSANE!!! Kiley had a Cheer/Gymnastics camp and now Brendan is playing t-ball and Kiley is playing Coach Pitch, so needless to say...we're CRAZY busy!!! And I think after these are over Kiley will start cheerleading in August and I think they will Both start doing weekly Gymnastics along with school starting in August...WOW...3 kids in insane, LOL!!! ;o)

Brendan will turn 5 in less than 2 weeks! How Crazy is that!? I can't believe he is almost FIVE!? Time really does just FLY when you have kids!!! He wants a Star Wars themed party and I'm still trying to decide exactly what we're doing...It's creeping up on me though, so I need to get myself going! He is so excited! It's fun when they actually get what Birthdays are and know dates and all that stuff! It's fun!

Anyway, I hope everyone had a Very Happy Father's Day and has a good week! :o)

1 comment:

Melissa Glade said...

I can't believe he's FIVE either! Time is going by way too fast...can you believe the Summer is already over halfway over?! School starts in less than a month! Craziness!