My Family

My Family

Sunday, October 16, 2011

First "Official" Photo Session

So I finally got out there and had my first official photo session! I did Lindsey Wishum's Maternity/Family photos and it was a BLAST! They made it so easy and it was just fun! I learned a LOT and got some good ideas of what I like and definitely some things I need to work on! BUT I now have a little experience and am looking forward to getting MUCH MUCH more!!! I am thrilled that Lindsey asked me to do her new bay boy London's newborn pictures as soon as the little guy comes! I am SO excited and looking forward to it! Anyway, here are some of the pictures from their photo-shoot and I hope you enjoy them! Have a Great week everyone!!! :o)










2 comments:

Melissa Glade said...

Love it!

Laura said...

Of course, I love them!! You did a great job! :)