My Family

My Family

Sunday, October 23, 2011

One Month to Go...

KORRY WILL BE HOME IN A MONTH!!! It seemed like this last month would never get here, but alas, here we are! September crawled by and October has gone relatively quick, and I am hoping since we have a BUSY month ahead of us, this month will go by fast as well! It has been a long, overwhelming, stressful and crazy journey while Korry has been gone and I am SO ready for him to be home with us! I know this next month will be insane and I am going to feel overwhelmed and extremely Anxious!!! I am far beyond anxious!!! I miss our daily day to day crap more than I can explain!!! I just miss "our normal"...lol. Anyway, this month is going to be insane and im thankful for this, because im hoping it wil go FAST...SUPER FAST!!! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Almost there...the light is there! Sending big hugs!