My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Beginning of the New Year...


So we're finally in the New Year and we're So busy! I was filling out our 2009 calendar and I can not believe how busy life has gotten. I guess you just don't realize "HOW" busy until it's just sitting there in front of you!
So anyway, Kiley started ballet/tap this past Saturday and she LOVES it! It's so cute to watch her lite up when she learns things! She is definetly my "GIRL" she is ALL girl! I guess since I only have one thats a good thing! But she will have a recital in May and she is super excited about that. Brendan will start Gymnastics this Thursday, so that will be good for them both to have something to do during the week. I think he really will enjoy it!

The Pregnancy is going well. We had our 20 week ultrasound and everything looked good so now I am creeping up to the 25 week point, so thats exciting, another turning point. Except for the craziness of hormones, everything will hopefully go smoothly from here on out...let's just pray that it does!!! :o)
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, we miss those of you not here. Talk to you all later!!! :o)

2 comments:

Staci said...

That is such a cute picture of Kiley! I bet she is just adorable to watch. The kids are growing up so fast! I'm glad things are all well with you guys. We miss you all!

Hale House said...

Hey!! Your blog looks really cute! I don't remember what it looked like before, but it's really cute now!!