My Family

My Family

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brendan's First Day...











Brendan had his First class for Gymnastics today! It was too cute! He really had fun. He had some trouble, he is NOT a fan of the trampoline, but Kiley stepped in and tried to help him. She kinda took over the "Mommy" and me Class and made it the "Big Sister" and me class. She kept clapping and saying "good Job Brendan" when he did something right, it was adorable! I was very proud of both of them. Since Kiley has Ballet/Tap classes now, we had to explain to her that this was "Brendans" class not hers and she was there to help him. So she definetly took the advice to heart and did her best, while having SO much fun herself!!!

Anyway, thats about it for now. Except it's getting cold again here. It had been in the 40's and 50's for the past week or so (I know not "warm" for the southerner's, but warm for here), but now it's supposted to get back into the zero-20 kinda days and we're looking for a snow storm of 4-5 inches the next 2-3 days, so YAY, lol! I hope everyone is keeping warm and I hope you have a good end to your week and Great weekend! Talk to you all later! :o)

2 comments:

Sarah D. said...

Welcome back to blogland lady! You have very carefully not posted any pictures of yourself lately I noticed... we want to see some pregnant pictures! Hope you are still feeling well.

Staci said...

Ahhh Jumpers! How fun! Brendan is so big! I can't believe he and Rio are both going to be 3 this summer! That's out of control. I agree with Sarah, I want preggo pics :)