My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our New Saturday's...












Well I have come to LOVE Saturday's around here. We get up, all os us get ready and take Kiley to her Ballet/Tap class. It's fun and gives us some family time and gets us out of the house! This Saturday was SO SO Cold, so there is no way we would have gotten out of the house otherwise.

I have to share these pictures of Kiley at her class this week. She ahs taken to this SO well, I was very impressed and surprised in how much she has learned and how fast it just keeps coming. It's SO cute to watch her looking in the mirror, making sure she is doing it right. She is definetly the smallest in the class (but she is also one of the younger ones, only one other girl who is 5), but also Definetly the most flexible! It's crazy how she can bend that little body of hers! I will have to try to sneak in there next week and get a picture of her during the stretching part, my camera died right before they did that and they "tumbling" part of the class, so I didn't get her laying on her stomache and touching her feet to her head, lol! She was very excited when she found out that she was the only one who could do it without help, lol! Anyway, I just thought I would share that little story with you!

If you are looking at my little "weather blog" thing on here it's -10 feels like -35...Yeah a little cold. Anyway, I hope everyone had a Great weekend as well and has a Great week! :o)

No comments: