My Family

My Family

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bailey is TWO!!!

I can't believe tomorrow my baby boy will be TWO years old! It seems like it was yesterday I went into labor, my water broke and I decided to clean my bathrooms and 45 minutes later he was here, lol! It has been a CRAZY 2 years! and seems crazy that Korry was gone right after he was born and now he will be gone again in just a few days!

Anyway, we are having Bailey's birthday this weekend before Korry leaves for his training in New Jersey. So it should be a lot of fun! Lots of friends, food and fun! :o) I LOVE Birthdays for my kids! They're SO much fun! We're having an Elmo themed birthday with a 22 ft. blowup slide in the backyard for all the kids, so it will be fun! Im sad that we're not close enough for any family to come, however I am very thankful for all our great friends and support system here and VERY thankful Korry will be here for it! :o) I will make sure to post pictures and keep everyone posted while Korry is gone, as much as I can!

We had ourselves a mini vacation and drove to Atlanta and went to a Hockey game! I got Korry tickets and we had been waiting since bfore Christmas! Then We went to Dallas then San Antonio for a few days to get away and went to Sea world! We went to Korrys Grandparents house first and visited with them! It was a lot of fun. Then went on to San Antonio and Korry's parents are in Germany visiting Kelly, Lacey and the boys, but they let us come and stay in their house while we were there! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was wonderful to have a few days to relax and just be! It was a little crazy, just because Korry and I both knew HOW crazy the next few weeks were going to be! But the kids didn't notice and they had a Blast!!!

I hope everyone is doing well we love and miss all of you not here!!! I hope you all have a GREAT weekend and a Blessed Easter!!! :o)


















No comments: