My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Setting in...

So this deployment is starting to become a reality! I guess my mind has been pushing it back and back and it was there, but not really real...and now it's real! I feel like such a baby, because my emotions are going insane! Just when I think everything is good all of the sudden I will just have to take a minute and I just start crying!! It's Absolutely Ridiculous and I HATE it!

My Best friend, the person I share everything with, the love of my life, the person I spend my life with, my children's Daddy will be gone in a combat zone, fighting in a WAR for six months! Half a YEAR!!! So all this is setting in and I'm SO not looking forward to saying goodbye to him in South Carolina! My mind feels like its running in 20 different directions. I feel crazy, I feel 100% crazy!!!

This is just one of those nights I needed a vent, so I'm sorry! Tomorrow is a new day! :o) Please keep all of us in your prayers! Peace and Safety for Korry. Patience, sanity and Wisdom for me. And obedience for our children! ;o) Thank you I appreciate all of you!!! :o)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, Brittany. My heart hurts for you! Thank you for serving our country. Because when Korry does, you do.

And let me babysit sometimes. I can help. :)