My Family

My Family

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Two Weeks

Korry left for his first training yesterday! He will be gone for 2 weeks and then be back for a day and a half and then leave for his second training and then he leaves from there to Afghanistan. His second training is only 2 days, but since there is not enough time between the 2 they are keeping him there until he flies out to Afghanistan. Since he will be in South Carolina for a few days and it's only 6-7 hours from here, the kids and I are going to meet him, spend a few days together and then be able to take him to the airport to see him off! I feel like we're having groundhogs day! I am glad he is getting to come home, believe me, the more we get to see him the better, however saying goodbye three times is going to be hard on the kids! So we didn't make a big deal about him leaving yesterday and we're not making a big deal about the flight to South Carolina either, Kiley and Brendan have school, so we're not taking them to the airport for either one. But they will be able to have their goodbyes in South Carolina when he leaves for the 6 month long one. So I think this is best! I am Hating the anticipation for this craziness! I feel like we're in limbo right now...

Kiley and Brendan have 23 days of school left! I can not believe it's almost summer! This year feels like it has FLOWN by! This summer is definitely going to keep us busy though! Kiley & Brendan are both in soccer every Tuesday & Thursday right now and LOVING it! Brendan had his first "official" game Thursday and Kiley's is tonight! This is Brendan's first competitive sport he has played on a team and he is doing really well and looks forward to EVERY Tuesday and Thursday! It's fun to watch!!! Kiley will start cheerleading and Gymnastics camp as soon as school is out for a week and then starts Baseball, well T-Ball for Brendan and Coach Pitch for Kiley. They are both looking forward to that too! And I think we're going to have swimming lessons too...lol...so it will be busy! But I'm pretty sure this is how life will stay with 3 children that Love being involved in things...in fact it will get worse because I only have 2 in sports right now! ;o)

Last weekend was Bailey's Birthday party and we all had a BLAST! We had some friends over and rented a 21 Foot inflatable slide in the backyard! It was a good time for the kids AND adults, lol! ;o) Then Sunday we had a nice relaxing family Easter! It was a good weekend, it just went by too fast!!!

Well I hope everyone had a great Easter and enjoys the week to come! :o) God Bless you All!!! :o)
















No comments: