My Family

My Family

Friday, February 20, 2009

Dilemma...


So here I am SO close to my 30 week point and we have...No Name!!! Not even a clue! We both have ideas, which would be great...Except, we CAN NOT agree for the life of us. SO I am not saying this will help by ANY means, but here are the names I thought of and I would like opinions...NOT Criticicm...that would not be helpful, lol. Maybe a better way to put it would be a poll! So here they are. We might not choose ANY of these, but here are my thoughts as of right now. So here we go...


Ayden...Landen...Greyson...Bryson...and Jaxson...lol, now that I read them side by side, they all sound alike, LOL! I had quite a few more, but they were shot down on contact, lol!

Anyway, here we go, let the polling begin! Thank you all for your help! I really do appreciate it! :o)

Brittany

4 comments:

Sarah D. said...

I vote for Greyson I think. I know a couple of Ayden's and Landen's so I wouldn't pick those. (I tend to go for less popular names.) I have only ever met one person named Grey and he was really nice and every time I would say his name I thought what a nice name it was. I guess I wouldn't go with Bryson only because you already have Brenden with a "B" name. There you have it, that's my two sense! Of course any of those names would be nice and blend well with your other kids names.

Hale House said...

What happened to Karmden?? I really liked that one!! I think you know which one I like the best!!

Staci said...

Oh the name game-I wish you the best of luck! I really like Greyson, plus I think it goes well with Kiley and Brendan. I hope you can find that "perfect" name!

KIM said...

The name is up to you guys........you will know what one fits when you see him........good luck!