My Family

My Family

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Special Day For Ms. Kiley

Kiley Getting Ready...


A "Tad" Bit Nervous...

The "Nervous" Smile...


The "Real" Smile!!!


ALL DONE!!! Such a Big Girl!!! :o)

So for the last month or so, Kiley has been asking to get her ears pierced. We kinda put it off thinking she would forget about it and that would be that, but the last week she had been asking EVERYDAY and Korry and I decided a long time ago that the only rule we had for this, was we wanted to wait until "She" was ready and until she could clean it by herself and take care of it herself. So last night was Kiley's Big Night! She was SO Excited! I told her after ner nap Daddy would be home and then we would all go and get her ears pierced. So ALL day she was asking, is daddy home, can we go get my ears pierced now!? So it was pretty cute! We got there and she picked out the ones she wanted and they did it. She was a little nervous at first and had TONS of questions, but she didn't cry move or flinch and they turned out Adorable! She looked in the mirror and just Glowed, it was too cute! She is still very excited to talk and tell everyone about it. Anyway, it was a special day and I am glad she was and IS Still So Excited! I hope everyone has a Great weekend too! :o)

1 comment:

Hale House said...

Is Kiley still loving her earrings? She was so cute showing them off!!