My Family

My Family

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Magnificant Birthday...

These are the Beautiful Tulips!
The Card says Happy Birthday
Love~ Korry, Kiley & Brendan

Brendan was a fan of the Balloons!

So was Kiley! :o)

All the Cool Decorations!!!

Walking in the door...this is what
you would see...

Brendan & Kiley at the Home Depot
Day Making their Valentine Boxes!

So today was my Birthday and it was a Great day! We started it out like a normal Saturday. We went to Kiley's Ballet class and then to Home Depot for their monthly projects, by the way the kids had a Blast!!! And then we went out with some friends to Fudd Ruckers and ate and then home. I was not expecting anything, I did however expect flowers, because the flower people called my cell phone instead of Korry's...he was not a happy camper. So anyway, we went on a trip to Target and with some help from our friends, Korry planned such a cute little surprise for me! It was TOO Cute! He had our friends decorate while we were gone with streamers and Balloons and all the "party" stuff! I have not had that for a Birthday in forever, it was Such a Great surprise! And he got me a movie I really wanted and 2 cards, one from him and one from Kiley and Brendan! It was Great! I also got a gift card for a spa here in town from Kamee, my good friend here, which I am pretty sure will be used up farely soon for a nice relaxing massage...SUPER excited about this!!! I also got some Beautiful Tulips from Korry and the kids! I have to say one of the BEST Birthdays I have ever had!!! SO thank you to Korry and his little helpers, lol! I REALLY Appreciate this one!!! :o)

1 comment:

Amanda and Justin Dreyer said...

How sweet and fun! You deserve to be pampered... glad you had a great b-day!