My Family

My Family

Sunday, March 9, 2008

100 Facts ABout me...Interesting!? We'll See...

1. I love being a SAHM
2. I am not as much of a dog person as I thought I was
3. I hated being the youngest growing up
4. Now I know I was lucky, sometimes
5. I look at my life and feel very blessed
6. I am deathly afraid of sharks
7. I want to move back to NM SO Bad!
8. I actually really enjoy being an AF wife, most of the time
9. I love my friends I have made because of it
10. I have the cutest kids ever!
11. I am not a morning person
12. I love going to the movies
13. I love going to the last movie that plays at night
14. I hate it when my kids are sick
15. I hate it even more when my husband is sick...He is such a baby!
16. This is going to take me forever
17. I love organizing my house
18. I love watching Kiley and Brendan play together
19. I have a really hard time thinking about them going to school
20. I love how close I am to my sister
21. I am scared to lose my friends after I leave here
22. I love selling on e-bay
23. I love buying on e-bay, I decided to make that 2 different ones, LOL
24. My favorite thing to do it shop for clothes for my kids!
25. I hate my body!
26. I wish my body image in my head was better than it is.
27. I eat way too much junk food!
28. I love fruit!
29. I wish I were closer to my brother
30. I wish I could go to bed before midnight
31. I can not go to bed before midnight, have no idea why!
32. I miss my family in NM & TX!
33. I miss my friends in OK!
34. I get a stomach ache when I think about them!
35. I am scared to have another baby
36. But I know I want another one
37. I hate that Korry is so passive
38. I wish I were more passive
39. I have a hard time trusting people
40. I can't trust you again if you break my trust.
41. This is theroputic
42. Can't spell theroputic
43. I am doing this because Staci did
44. I love new jeans!
45. I love warm jeans straight out of the dryer!
46. I love playing games with people.
47. It makes me sad that no one comes and visits me!
48. I need lots of prayer to move closer to home.
49. I love it when my nails are long
50. If I don't keep clear nail polish on them I bite them all!
51. When I get anxious or nervous I bite my nails really bad!
52. I love my skin care routine at night, one of my favorite things!
53. I floss my teeth ALL the time!
54. I love Pilate's
55. I have learned to really like jump roping
56. And it's a lot harder than you might think...Try It!
57. I love baseball games in person
58. I love nachos at Baseball games
59. I am SO excited for warm weather!
60. I love wearing flip flops
61. And Capri's
62. I do not wear shorts!
63. I hate my legs!
64. I can not wait until July 4th!
65. I love shooting off fireworks!
66. I am SO excited to get our swing in the back yard!
67. I love Christmas Morning!
68. I love my new workout pants
69. I am tired, but have to finish this!
70. I love scrapbooking
71. I want to get into card making and stamps
72. But I am scared it's going to be too much...time and money!
73. I am terrified of Korry deploying
74. I love the movie Dodge Ball
75. I love playing James Bond With my husband
76. I love decorating the kids rooms
77. I love working in my yard during the summer
78. I can not wait to plant flowers and sit outside
79. I love grilling outside on summer nights
80. I love that it's light until 10:30 here in the summer
81. I love picnics!
82. I dint know what I would do without my friends and family!
83. I should have made those 2 different ones
84. I hate Brendan's haircut
85. I am SO glad it will grow out before Easter Pictures
86. I am SO protective of my kids
87. I love that they are so Wonderful
88. I have the best husband in the world
89. I love listening to music
90. I LOVE reality TV
91. My celebrity crush is Joshua Jackson
92. My singer crush is Nick Lachey, he could sing to me all day long, lol!
93. I wish I had tons of money to just help regular people out with!
94. I wish our student loans were paid off!
95. My dream car is a Sequoia!
96. I can not believe I am almost to 100!
97. I wish I had a longer childhood
98. I love & miss my grandparents SO much!
99. I hate putting clothes away after doing laundry
100. I want to do it again, LOL!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Was it as hard as you thought it would be to come up with 100? It was fun to read! And what do you mean jumping rope is harder than you would think? This whole time have you thought I was a complete pansy because that was my exercise? LOL