My Family

My Family

Monday, March 24, 2008

So It Begins...

Competitive Sports...well Kinda! Korry and I enrolled Kiley in soccer this season and we're so excited! But there is a catch...We are the Coaches of the 4 years old 3 on 3 team, LOL! I know it's Hilarious!!! Neither of us know the first thing about Soccer, but I did go to a soccer Coaches clinic last week while Korry was gone and found out if I have them all running the same direction and having fun I will be doing GREAT!!! So we have our first practice for 30-45 minutes this Thursday, so I am really excited and Kiley is SO excited!!! It's so much fun! She keeps on talking about it, so it's super cute to watch her!!! So anyway, I have a friend coming to watch and take pictures of our first game this Sunday, so I will put up some pictures...I am SO excited!!! It should be a lot of fun for all of us, lets hope!!! Anyway, I thought this was fun news to share! So I hope everyone has a Great day and I will Talk to you guys later!!! :o)

1 comment:

Amanda and Justin Dreyer said...

You'll be a great coach for that age. Basically they just need someone who won't scream at them or make them cry... some coaches are so hard on those kids, they think they're playing for a state championship or something. Carson actually coached a 10-12 yr old girls team for the campus ministry director at TCU b/c none of the parent's knew anything about soccer. He loved it and I'm sure he'd be willing to answer any questions you might have!