My Family

My Family

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Looking Back...

Korry and I have been married 5 years in 3 days and I have just been thinking about the past 5 years and how much both have us have grown as individuals and as a couple and it's amazing!!! We met and then got married less than a year later. We definetly have had our ups and downs, but have survived and have become better people because of it! We always have to remind ourselves that "God Won't Give You More Than You Can Handle" and although I think sometimes there is no way thats true we succeed in those situations BECAUSE we have one another to lean on and draw in support from them!

We have so much to be thankful for in this relationship! We have a Wonderful relationship, we have 2 amazing Children, we have happiness and love! We have grown together in our Christianity. I was once a very big cynic about church, I had been burned a lot in that area and Korry brought be back to the heart of it. It's not other people you should be worried about! It's about YOUR relationship with God and thats what the foundation is built on! Although I have Many amazing relationships because of our church. I am definetly protective and will always watch people more carefully because of what has happened in the past and I am not sure I will fully trust Everyone in that area, but the important thing is that we have a relationship with God and thats in the middle of our relationship as well. And we are building that relatiohsip with Kiley and Brendan and it's amazing to see them grow in that area, especially in this young age, Ah to have the heart and eyes of a child! Wouldn't that be nice sometimes! I am not saying this is the easy way to go! We struggle and have hurdles each and every day of our lives, but the important thing is to keep the finish line in your head and what is going to be important at the end of all this!!!

But anyway, I am so excited about our anniversary. We are just going to go to dinner and we're buying each other a swing for our back yard! I am SO excited! We both LOVE being outside during the summer and we work hard on our yard for it took look nice, so it's going to be awesome to have somewhere to sit and watch the kids play and just be able to be outside relaxing!!! So as soon as we know it's not going to snow any more we're going to go get that! YAY! No more snow and a swing...can life get better!? I submit that it can not, LOL! (inside Joke...Brian Regan is Awesome).

Anyway, I hope each and every one of you have a Great rest of your week! We love you all! COME SEE US THIS SUMMER, those of you who aren’t already here!!! Love You!

No comments: