My Family

My Family

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blessings...

Since I did the 100 things about myself, I thought it might be neat to see if I could come up with 100 things I am thankful for or that are blessings in my life...so here goes!

1. My Husband Korry
2. My Daughter Kiley
3. My Son Brendan
4. Melissa
5. Bonnie
6. Staci
7. Elisha
8. My Mom
9. Mandy
10. I am thankful we have some awesome friends here!
11. I am thankful it's getting closer to SUMMER!!!
12. Getting to Hopefully go home this summer
13. Getting our raise in a few months!
14. Our tax rebate coming this summer
15. Having the ability to start making cards!!!
16. My Grandparents!
17. My Grandpa has always been like a Dad to me, and I love & Miss him SO much!
18. My EXTREMELY close friends in AL...Don, Kay, Katie & Johnathan.
19. All my Aunts and Uncles!
20. All My Cousins! I Miss you guys!
21. I am thankful I cut my hair, because I LOVE it, lol!
22. I am thankful to have friends I can talk to when things go bad!
23. I am thankful for all the experiences I have had, they make me a better person, wife and Mother!
24. I am thankful I am a christian and have a better life in store for me and my family someday!
25. I am thankful for Ordinary Days with the people I love!
26. I am thankful Enchanted is coming out this week!
27. I am thankful the Writes Strike is OVER!!!
28. I am thankful there are no more re-runs after the 6th of April!
29. I am thankful we have family to call when we need help!
30. I am thankful for our church here in Great Falls!
31. I am thankful Korry will be with us this summer!
32. I am thankful for President Bush keeping us safe the past 7 years!
33. I am thankful for all the Men & Women fighting to keep our freedoms in tact!
34. I am thankful my kids are asleep and giving me some MUCH NEEDED "me time".
35. I am thankful Korry made it to Alabama Safely today!
36. I am thankful he is coming home before Easter!
37. I am thankful I get to celebrate Easter with the people I love...ALL OF YOU!!!
38. I am thankful for Kiley's Amazing imagination around this time of year!
39. I am thankful for Cherry Coke! Helps me get through some days!
40. I am thankful for my Pilates time!
41. I am thankful for ready made lasagna that is OH SO GOOD!
42. I am thankful for IB Profein on most days!
43. I am thankful my teeth are getting taken care of!
44. I am thankful we have insurance to be able to do this!
45. I am thankful we live on base so I feel a little safer while Korry is gone!
46. I am thankful for my Hot water I am going to go take a shower in!
47. I am thankful I have cable!
48. I am thankful for my DVR, which I could not live without, so I can watch the shows I would miss while the kids are up, so I can watch them when they go to sleep!
49. I am thankful for Drive Thrus on Hectic days!
50. I am thankful for my Brother
51. I am thankful for my AWESOME Brother-in-law!!!
52. I am thankful my brother found someone to make him happy!
53. I am thankful for being able to stay at home!
54. I am thankful for only having 1 more winter here!
55. I am thankful Bonnie's husband will be home soon!
56. I am thankful for Game nights...I need one soon!!!
57. I am thankful I have been married for 5 years!
58. I am thankful we're still going strong!!!
59. I am thankful for prayers!
60. I am thankful for answered prayers!
61. I am thankful for un-answered prayers!
62. I am thankful for common sense
63. I am thankful I know who my true friends are!
64. I am thankful for trust!
65. I am thankful for Gymnastics on Tuesdays!
66. I am thankful for my Women's Bible Study!
67. I am thankful for the swing we're getting for our yard!
68. I am thankful I have the kids clothes for the summer!
69. I am thankful for the Internet!
70. I am thankful for e-bay!
71. I am thankful for our fenced in back yard!
72. I am thankful Kiley & Brendan have a Dog they both love!
73. I am thankful I have the 2 best children in the WORLD~
74. I am thankful I live in the USA!
75. I am thankful for Music!
76. I am thankful for wholesome movies!
77. I am thankful I can read to Kiley & Brendan
78. I am thankful for my new jeans!
79. I am thankful for my Honda Pilot!!!
80. I am thankful we have 2 running cars!
81. I am thankful I can make a little extra money from Mary Kay
82. I am thankful I can trust my husband!
83. I am thankful I can trust my friends!
84. I am thankful Kiley & Brendan Love each other!
85. I am thankful they feel loved by both me and Korry!
86. I am thankful they love going to Sunday School Class!
87. I am thankful I got a nap today!
88. I am thankful I get to scrapbook tomorrow!
89. I am thankful no one is sick in my house right now!
90. I am thankful I only have 9 left, lol!
91. I am thankful that I get to work in my yard Very soon!
92. I am thankful for Jump Roping!
93. I am thankful for my skin care regimen are night!
94. I am thankful for my cell phone!
95. I am thankful SO many people called me on my Anniversary!
96. I am thankful for so many people who care about me!
97. I am thankful for ALL my MANY MANY Blessings!
98. I would be thankful if you did this too...
99. I am thankful for my future!
100. I am thankful for my Past!

WHEW!!! That was no easy, lol! Now you're turn! Everyone have a GREAT week! Love Ya!!!

No comments: