My Family

My Family

Monday, June 15, 2009

1 Day Down...

Saying Goodbye

The Whole Family Together...Can't Wait for
this to Happen again!!! :o)

Kiley Saying Goodbye to Daddy!

Brendan Saying goodbye to
Daddy!

Daddy Saying goodbye to
Bailey!

Korry with all his Babies!

Korry saying goodbye to Bailey...was not Easy!
Kiley & Brendan ran to give one
last hug!!!

Saying goodbyebehind the glass
while waiting to Board
Korry saying goodbye one more
time!

So it has Finally begun! We took Korry to the airport this morning. We left about 4:45, so the kids were all in their Jammies, but it was good for them to get to say their goodbyes to him. It was a little worse than I thought it would be, but I am glad the dreading and anticipating for the most part is over. I know it will be hard, but I know God is watching over him and he will be safe, we are just missing him terribly...Already! I would really appreciate you keeping him, me, Kiley, Brendan and Bailey, in your prayers! I know that would help tremendously! Well there is not much else going on, here are some pictures of this morning! I hope you are all having a Great day! :o)
P.S. Korry we Love and Miss you already! Please be safe! :o)

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

NO PROBLEM... I will pray desperately for his safety and your sanity! I love you so much

Katchmo said...

Wow, thanks a lot for getting me all choked up first thing in the morning! God bless you all and I will sure keep you in my prayers.

Allen and Bonnie Miller said...

Those pictures are so precious. Just remember to ask for help even though I know that can be hard. See you soon!