My Family

My Family

Friday, June 19, 2009

HUGE Airplane...

The C5...

Going into the Airplane

We had to go up 2 flights of stairs!

Definetly the biggest airplane
I had ever been in!


Kiley looking around the cockpit!
Brendan Looking around too!
They both told me they could fly us to see
Daddy!

Looking around the Airplane!
Us outside the C5!

We look like little ants! ;o)
CHEESE!!! :o) Brendan was pointing at
the other airplanes!

The Other airplane!


So today was a lot of fun!!! For one I think I got about 8 hours of sleep last night. Which was AWESOME considering I had been up until after 4am since Korry left each night and was Exhausted! So that was great. But the fun stuff was a friend of mine and her 2 daughters came over and we let the kids play and I got to have Adult "girl" talk!!! Which was Great! I had been stuck indoors with a sick son and no one to talk to, so that was a nice change of events! But then her husband called and there was a C5 up at the airport and we not only got to go see it, we got to go in it! The kids were so excited and had so much fun. My friend Bonnie stayed with her youngest daughter and Bailey and her husband and I took Kiley, Brendan & Devin up in the airplane. So it was fun! Here are some pictures of it. We also got to see another airplane, I have no idea what it was, but people were waiting in line to take rides in it for $300 a person!!! WHOA, must be a cool airplane! ;o) This is a short post, but I wanted to share our first fun day since Korry left! Hopefully there will be more to come... :o) I hope everyone is having a Great week and has fun weekend plans. If not call me and we can go and do something, lol! ;o)

1 comment:

KIM said...

Hey Brittney just wanted to say I am glad you got sleep and also got to do something fun. If you want adult talk call me........I need to drop by soon anyway.......