My Family

My Family

Monday, June 22, 2009

One Week Down...

I swear...this has been the Longest week of my life! It feels like he has been gone for at least a month! The kids ask all the time how much longer until Christmas...because we told them he would be home shortly after Christmas...and I tell them lots and lots of days and leave it at that. So we're taking it day by day.

Right now they are super excited about our trip this weekend. We are leaving Saturday for Billings, MT to meet my Mom. She is flying in that night and then we will leave Sunday morning on our Journey through NM & TX. It's going to be a SUPER long trip, but we're going to be able to see all our family and do lots of fun things, so hopefully the driving time will go by fast! We will be in NM for about 2 weeks and then TX for 2 weeks too, so if you're around there let me know and we can meet up!

I am dreading the driving though, lol! It's 20 hours to my sisters house, 4 hours to my Grandparents, 8 hours to my Mom's house, 4 hours to Korry's parents house/ Sea World, 4 hours back to my Mom's house and then 24 hours back to Great Falls...WHOA!!! A little Crazy...but it will be broken up, so hopefully it won't break me, lol! ;o)

So we have 5 days until we leave and our week is looking good this far! I have decieded having a busy week is MUCH better than having a week with nothing to do!!! I had nothing to do last week and it was painfully awful!!! It went by so slow!!! So tomorrow Bailey has his 2 month Dr.'s appointment and then I have a hair appointment Friday morning (Which I am SO SO Excited for) and the relay for life Friday night...so hopefully with all those things and packing will make this week go by fast and hopefully smoothly!!!

I am also hoping my friend Bonnie has her baby sometime this week so I can see her little guy before I leave! I am excited and I know she is ready! SO that will be lots of fun too! :o) Anyway, I hope things are going well for everyone! And if you would continue to keep Korry in your prayers I would appreciate it. He has one more week of training before he leaves for Virginia and then to his base overseas. I know he is ready for his training to be over and get this thing started, as are we! Thank you all for your support and prayers! :o)

3 comments:

Allen and Bonnie Miller said...

I will do what I can to get this baby out before you have to leave. lol! I hope this week continues to go better for you. See you soon!

Angie said...

Hey Brittany, I pray for you and your little ones that this vacation will keep your minds and hearts from missing your man! It is going to be so fun!

Have a blast, and hopefully, you will sleep well because you will be so exhausted.

Jeanette said...

Exactly what days will you be in Dallas… I am very VERY seriously considering driving over there… Let me know, you could email me!