My Family

My Family

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gotta Run...Gotta Run...

So this last week I had a GREAT idea...Let's run a half marathon in less than 3 months, lol! Let me just say, I ran in cross country and track high school, I even ran some in college, but it has been a LONG time since I have run, especially run Mile(S)...lol! So my friends Allen, Bonnie and I decide we can do this! And then printed of the training schedule!!! Actually Allen made up some training schedules for us...THANKS ALLEN!!! :o) Man my goal is gonna be a little more difficult than I thought, but I am gonna do it!!! It won't be the easiest with 3 kids and Korry gone, but I think it's do-able and will help me get this dad gum baby weight off of me!!! Which would be AWESOME!!! SO that's exciting! SO Korry was skeptical at first...with good reason, I am a fare weather worker-outer...so he was skeptical, but now I think we knows I am serious and really want to do this! I think it will be challenging and fun and will definitely give me something to do for the next 2 1/2 months...RUN!!! ;o) SO I am excited and Korry is excited for me too! Anyway, this was a random, small post, but I thought I would let you all know! Just pray for me that I will be able to do this and meet my goal without killing myself, lol! I hope you have a Great rest of your week! :o)

2 comments:

Staci said...

That is so exciting! You can totally do it! It will be hard to train with Korry gone, but SO worth it! Where is the run at?

Allen and Bonnie Miller said...

So now if I would just have this baby so we could start training! Hopefully it will happen tonight so he can meet you guys. Have a great afternoon!