My Family

My Family

Monday, June 8, 2009

One More Week...

Korry, Bailey & Me and the Family Retreat

Brendan & Devin playing at VBS

Bailey almost 7 weeks old

BIG YAWN!!! :o)

Our Adorable Little Man!!

So in just one week Korry will be on his way to New Jersey for his training. I am all over the place with emotions! I am scared I am not going to be able to do this on my own and mess up our kids forever. I am nervous something will happen and I will not know what to do. I am relieved this is finally starting so it can get over with. I am sad for the kids and for Korry that he will miss 7 months of their lives. I am already feeling lonely that I will not have my best friend to experience the next 7 months of our lives and our family life. I am afraid to ask for help, this is definitely a huge struggle for me. So as you can see I am ALL OVER THE PLACE! It's a roller coaster, so I am trying to keep myself busy and keep that as the plan until he comes home in Jan/Feb.

There is one thing I would like to ask you all to pray for! Bailey has yet to Smile at us and it's getting closer and closer to when korry is going to leave. I know this sounds kinda dumb, but this is a milestone and there are not many at this age and I know Korry wants to see at least one in person and not have to see it second hand in a picture or over the web cam! So PLEASE just pray Bailey will give a HUGE goofy grin before Korry leaves. I would really appreciate it!

Anyway, I have to get some things done! So I will write more later! I hope you all are having a Great week! :o) I also have put some pictures that were taken of us this last weekend at our church family retreat and VBS. :o)

2 comments:

Staci said...

I'm sure that you will be able to do this. You are a great mother! I'll keep Bailey's smile in my prayers :)

Allen and Bonnie Miller said...

I know you will do amazing and I will make sure you get help that you need. I have been praying about Bailey and I had a dream last night that he did it so hopefully that will come true.